While there are hundreds of different marketing strategies, only one of them can bring you consistent sales from day one: Social media advertising. Social media ads, or social media targeting, are ads that serve users on a social media platform.
Social networks examine a user’s information and offer highly relevant ads based on his interactions in a particular context.
In many cases, when the target market is aligned with the user’s expectations of social media content, social media advertising can achieve a large increase in the conversion of a person into a customer as well as high sales at a very low cost.
What are the benefits of advertising on social media?
Why is social media advertising your best bet for a quick return on investment? Because …
• Most channels need a long time to get a return on investment. For example, content marketing can perform best over time after backlinks and SEO work well.
• Some channels work quickly but not every day. Influenza marketing, for example, can bring you fast results in terms of sales with little effort (high cost). But such results will not be continuous. Instead, your sales will be based on the post he or she posts, and often less each time he or she does it again.
• Some channels are stable but take a long time. For example, AdWords can bring consistent results to your brand, but it takes a while to get the best of it and find your distribution.
By advertising on social media, you can have a steady sale from the first day your website is activated. For modern e-commerce sites, it is very important to be able to bring new customers quickly and continuously. Even if you can not have a positive network revenue in initial sales, referrals, email marketing, and customer retention, you can make a lot of money through each of your marginal customers.
That is why the world’s social advertising has increased from $ 16 billion in 2014 to $ 31 billion in 2016 and has increased by 26% by 2017.
New social networks come out every week that often will never have followers.
We think it’s best to start with popular platforms, and once your profitability system is up and running, you can spend a percentage of your budget on more experienced campaigns.
In 2020, there are 6 different social media channels where you can follow proven advertising strategies and get a steady return on investment.
These are the best places to invest your advertising money right now.
The benefits of advertising through social media are as follows
• Grow your sales and customers
• Use customer-specific content for advertising (it’s important which platform is better)
• A better goal will bring new and retired customers (you will cost less)
Set aside the A / B test, you can find winners using platform analysis.
One of the great things about social media is that there are virtually no limits to your growth.
No need to wait for people to come and search for the keywords you want. There is no need to wait for ads to start or for them to come and read your blog post. If you want to reach 50,000 people a day, you can.
The social network you choose depends a lot on three important elements:
- Where your target customers are focused (usage, groups, etc.)
- Where your target customers have the most access to it (preferred media, ad targeting, etc.)
- Where your target customers are most actively involved in advertising (requires testing)
Succeeding on social media requires you to thread a lot of needles.
You need to make a tempting offer through inducer media to people who are seeking induction. Doing so in such a place makes people see it.
When you add an ad element to the top, you need to find a platform where users are actively involved in paid advertising.
One of the advantages and functions of Liopal is that you can focus all your social networks on one page. The way your audience can access them all at once.